Ypsilanti SDA Church is Open!
Greetings Ypsilanti Members and Friends!
We are pleased to announce the re-opening of the Ypsilanti SDA church for in-person worship services since Sabbath, July 17th, 2021! It has been a long time since we have been able to fellowship and worship together and we are looking forward to seeing you.
We encourage you to read this document in its entirety to be informed of the guidelines to be observed as we return. These are meant to provide a safeguard as we slowly move back to the worship experience we once enjoyed. We solicit your cooperation to ensure the safety of our brothers and sisters.
* Wear masks while inside the church
* Masks will be available if needed
* There will be a pause on congregational singing
* Bottled water will be available
* Families should sit together
* Sit every other row
* Plan for 3-4 persons/pew (if not in the same household)
* We anticipate a capacity of 50-60 in the sanctuary, with overflow in the small chapel.
* At the end of service, follow the ushers direction when escorted out of the sanctuary
* Give Virtual hugs only
* After service, fellowship is encouraged outdoors
* Wash hands or use hand sanitizer
* Hand sanitizer dispensers will be available throughout the church
* A receptable will be at the reception desk for tithes and offerings
Inside doors to the sanctuary will remain open for air circulation
We encourage you to pre-register to assist us in planning for everyone who wishes to attend.
Registration is easy and convenient!
To Register Online
Click >> Here
To Register by email
, send an email to: email@example.com
To Register by phone
When Registering please include the following:
1. Your first and last name (required)
2. Your phone number (required)
3. Your email address (optional)
4. The first and last name(s) of person(s) attending with you.
For now, we ask you to register by Friday 12:00noon every week for each Sabbath you desire to attend.
The church re-opening is for Divine Worship Service only.
The church will be open at 10:30am for seating.
Sabbath School will continue to be on Zoom and will be from 9:30am to 10:30am.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU ARRIVE:
1. We WILL ask you to be patient and maintain social distancing as we go through the registration process.
2. We WILL ask you to respond to screening questions (cough or short of breath, fever, sore throat, loss of smell/taste, muscle pain/aches, diarrhea/vomiting, exposure to anyone with Covid-19)
3. We WILL ensure your name is on the registration list (for contact tracing)
4. We WILL ask you to allow the ushers to assist you in seating.
5. We will NOT take your temperature.
6. We will NOT ask you about your Covid vaccination status.
Finally, we solicit your prayers that God will be with us and bless our efforts as we return to His house for worship. For more information or questions, contact Cereste Fabre 269-369-3423 or Debbie Young 734-395-0439.
Peace and Blessings!
Guidelines will be monitored by the
Ypsi SDA Covid-19 Task Force and modified as required
Task Force members:
(Cereste Fabre - chair, LindyAnne Bourne, Mark Brezzell, Marvin Copeland,
Columbus James, Colin King, Michael Martin, Allison Williams-Lall, Debbie Young)